1. Our ADA Website Policy.
At WCMTG.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
2. Standards we strive to meet.
WCMTG.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
3. Ways we meet standards.
Here are just some of the many ways that WCMTG.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
4. How we came to incorporate the accessibility measures listed above.
To ensure WCMTG.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have appointed an internal web accessibility coordinator to oversee all of our digital operations and ensure they are accessible
- Our website is annually reviewed for accessibility by Accessible.org
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
5. Compliance laws/requirements we meet and/or exceed.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
6. We invite feedback.
WCMTG.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com
7. Helpful resources.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: