Well Established Broker/Banker is looking for an experienced Loan Processor
West Coast Mortgage Group
An incredible opportunity for growth, get to the ground level with a solid mortgage company that has an impeccable reputation. West Coast Mortgage Group is looking for a Loan Processor that has excellent communication skills to match their analytical skills and is willing to jump right in and become a part of our WCMTG team!
West Coast Mortgage Group is a locally owned and operated Lender and Mortgage Broker, we have been in business since 2003. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service to our clients. We are dedicated to providing our staff with the necessary tools to succeed in this industry.
Our motto at WCMTG is “Mortgage lending made simple”, we apply this not only to our clients but also to our staff. We have built strong relationships with several investors, allowing us to provide our clients with aggressive pricing. Our in-house processing staff carries a wealth of over 25 years of experience. We also have a user-friendly web-based program that gives our customers the ability to apply and track the progress of their loans online. This is coupled with our continuous client outreach helps us further our personal touch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all new loan application requests to ensure compliance and that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided.
- Prepare and send out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosure material and perform required research of verifications.
- Knowledge on running DO & LP and ordering VOE’s & VOM’s
- Submits completed files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements
- Efficiently communicates with the Loan Officers and Management in regards to the status of all files in their pipeline.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- Ability to be results-oriented with sound judgment
- Strong phone skills
Minimum Qualifications and Training:
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- One year of experience generating TRID compliant disclosures
- Knowledge of the Point Mortgage Software
- Represent the company in a professional manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Adhere to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interactions with coworkers, referral partners, customers, or clients
- Team player
- Strong analytical and mathematic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
Preferred Qualifications and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college
(preferred or equivalent work experience)
- Two to five years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or combination of all aspects
- High school or equivalent
West Coast Mortgage Group
Sacramento, CA 95818
O: (916) 453-7533
Job Type: Full-time