Senior Mortgage Loan Officer / Originator
WCMTG | Sacramento, CA
An incredible opportunity for growth, Get in the ground level with a solid Mortgage company that has an impeccable reputation. West Coast Mortgage Group is looking to expand their sales department and add another member to our team, we accepted both DBO and BRE Licensed sales people.
About West Coast Mortgage Group (WCMTG):
West Coast Mortgage Group (WCMTG) is a leading Direct Lender, with resources that take our customers home buying experience to the next level. Headquartered in downtown Sacramento, CA, WCMTG services clients in states including Oregon, Washington, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Maryland and Florida and offer a full variety of quality refinance and purchase home loans, including FHA (Federal Housing Administration) and VA (Veteran Administration), Conventional, Jumbo and Reverse, and more. Founded in 2002, management has strategically positioned our company culture to anticipate and effectively respond to change, while becoming a concrete leader in the mortgage Banking/Wholesale Brokerage industry. With over 25 investor and portfolio relationships, WCMTG promotes world-class service and differentiate ourselves from other lenders by bringing the highest level of integrity to the lending process.
BRE#01431174 | NMLS #0584
Check us out on YELP.COM to see what our clients say.
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please don't hesitate to contact our banking recruiter, Kerrie Renga, at the number below:
Recruiting Manager | WCMTG.com
Direct: (916) 453-7533 | Cell: (916) 849-2833
• Competitive Pricing
• Very competitive commission splits - Base pay available
• Licensed in CA, WA, OR, NM, ID, MA, NV and FL, CO
• Large lender database and Leads provided
• Products including Residential, VA, FHA, Commercial, reverse mortgage, CalPers, DPA / MCC, Jumbo, Conventional, and Re-Hab loans, Non QM Loans
• The support of an experienced and successful team - two full time processors and Funding manager
• Benefits, Team Building, Training
• Table Funding
• DU Fanny Mae Vendor Validation
We are looking for:
• Are you enthusiastic and motivated?
• Are you a team player?
• A professional demeanor and attire
• Great Customer Service Skills
• Strong analytical and mathematic skills, excellent oral and written communication
Min. of 2-5 years of proven sales prospecting, negotiations and closing experience (preferably in new home mortgage transactions)
Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college (preferred or equivalent work experience)
BRE or DBO
Base Pay plus Generous split option available
Note: This position is also available in Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill CA.
- Posted: 07/14/17
- Branch: Broadway