The gift of the holiday season is being with loved ones, and this year more than ever, it has been difficult for some to see those they love. If you aren’t able to gather, we understand the challenges many are facing this holiday season. We want to share some good cheer with you all, and our ‘1% for the Community’ initiative is just that news!
Through West Coast Mortgage’s ‘1% for the Community’ initiative, we contribute time and money to charitable organizations committed to making a positive difference in our local communities. Our goal has always been to remain devoted to our communities and actively contribute to the betterment of humanity. Our company culture is founded on the premise that we have a responsibility to serve our neighbors and we enjoy centering our business practices on this ideal.
Along with financially contributing to organizations, we also offer our team Volunteer Time Off (VTO) designed to encourage each of them to participate with community projects that are important to their families and support their neighbors needs.
Because of your continued business in 2020 and our “1% for the Community” initiative, West Coast Mortgage Group has contributed to:
– Sacramento Children’s Hospital @sacchildrenshome
– Cien Amigos @CienAmigos
– Front Street Animal Shelter @FrontStreetAnimalShelter
– Wounded Warrior Project @WWP
– WCMTG Care Packages for the Homeless
– WCMTG One Tree Planted (Tree planting for every loan funded)
Additional to our 1% for the Community Initiative, West Coast Mortgage Group:
– Supports recycling campaign in each office and is committed to reducing overall environmental impact
– Offers a paperless platform, complete with electronic signature identification, decreasing paper waste and redundancy
– Meets to discuss and update environmental objectives
– Sponsors local community events
Since this company was created, it has always been a foundational value that we give back. I am honored to continue that tradition through this tough year and look forward to new opportunities come our way in 2021.
We greatly value being your trusted home financing resource!
West Coast Mortgage Group President
*If you are interested in a home loan or refinance through West Coast Mortgage Group, click here! https://wcmtg.com/get-started/
**If you are interested in working on our team here at West Coast Mortgage Group, click here! https://wcmtg.com/about-us/careers/